Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Thursday, November 25, 2010

Love doesn't have to stop..

******************************Where we come from****************************** ***************************************************************************
As many of you perhaps know...I wasn't always a warm fuzzy person. I have tried so very hard these last twenty odd years to grow up. And yet I see so many of you that have grown up and become loving members of the world so early in your lives. The videos below are great examples of the loving view of the world that our missing Delinda had. Many thanks to Paisely Beebe for the original Tweet of the link to the video of Eric Whitacre's Virtual Choir - 'Lux Aurumque' and a special thank you to my friend Immy for the link I found on her Tweet first. Below is another video that so embodies the spirit I saw in my all too brief relationship with Delinda. Many thanks to Bixyl Shuftan , editor of The Second Life Newser, and Robert69 Little,the creator for this. We can have love, peace, compassion, and yes a few tears... And so it goes My love to you all, brinda Namaste नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment