Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I not help?

No, "Where we come from" on this post...and this will be a short.

I generally avoid donations for most any cause...because... well one never knows how much of the money actually ends up where the help is needed. In this case I've made an exception. A couple of days ago an Indonesian school teacher friend of mine, Ines Ogura, sent me and IM asking me if she could possibly send me a notice. Now that says a lot about the culture of her country... when's the last time anyone "asked" you if they could send you something in Secondlife? Now I confess that I've had so much going on in all my lives I didn't get to this site till this evening....and now there is only one day left of this exhibition. Last showing will be tomorrow at 7PM SLT.... I plan on being there. Here's the SLurl: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Madhupak/239/205/88/ ************************ And here is a link to one of the news stories... http://www.newsmild.com/refugees-moved-after-strong-indonesian-eruption

Perhaps together we can ease the pain of just one person, I think it's worth the chance

Please

And so it goes

My love to you all, brinda

Namaste

नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment