Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Saturday, January 9, 2010

It was Friday...

Photos by 20th Century Fox Films *** Yesterday was a wonderful day....a day of highs, lows, tears, and smiles. Maybe that's called a normal day... :-) Being a little less than normal........... (There are no *normal* people...there are just those we don't know very well =^..^=) It's often difficult for me to figure out exactly how I should feel. *** The movie..."Avatar" ...a must see movie...yes, I could have done with a little less *combat*...but it was part of the story. I sat crying several times...some sad tears...some tears of just understanding. I'm not a movie buff...but this movie affected me deeply...much of the philosophy of the *native* people is a lot of my basic tenets. *** Then, in my day here in world, came Sweetpea and Layna...two new people I've met. One of the greatest gifts I receive in Secondlife is to meet new people that are instantly drawn in to what we have here...it's the same feeling I had when I first logged in...I've asked Sophie if she will help Sweetpea learn a little about building. For me, that's another gift...that this community will stretch out a hand to help new people. *** Benares had a visitor last evening...he was invited... otherwise I seriously thought about estate banning. Actually I was rather proud of one of the managers here for not performing and act that would have launched our visitor many meters in the air (w/o a "push" notice). I seem to be rather easy to fool here in Secondlife...it wasn't always that way in rl. It turned out that our visitor (that used to be a resident) was a snake...telling one person one thing...and another something else. And the lies were totally unnecessary I did get a smile when I was told later by a friend that the visitor had accused her of brain washing myself and a manager. I suspect those that know me won't believe that. Hmmm...I wonder why he didn't say hello...or ask me why he was no longer in my friends list. *** I sit here wondering what gifts my worlds will present me with today.... And today I know that whatever those gifts are...I deserve them.... Always remembering .."What the Caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Butterfly calls the beginning of a dream." And so it goes My love to you all, brinda Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment