Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Thursday, January 14, 2010

Feeling

It just felt like this kind of day... I woke up at daybreak listening to the heavy surf sounds from four blocks away...and the song *Human* running through my head. {I do wish the group had a different name } I'm not sure why the song so totally captures me...but it does. Thank you Lala for turning me on to it. =^..^=

Here's the link to the song..enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCE1MeUZgNk

Today my load seems very light and I know that's not true for all.

Secondlife has been wonderful to me...a few downs yes...but one can't go up without a down. There can be no wave without a trough.

I do know how how special all of you allow me to feel, and that gift is priceless...thank you.

And so it goes

As always my love to all, brinda

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment