Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Learning...sometimes =^..^=

I've spoken before of how fast our Secondlife changes...what I've called time compression. Evening before last my friend Poly and I discussed where we thought Benares was headed. I've learned that running an estate is much like herding cattle, {yes...I wasn't always a city dweller!}, you can't very well push thousand pound cows around....what you do is try to not let them {or the estate} start running...then you can just kinda stand where you don't want them to go and wave your arms. It has to be a gentle control...those *horse* people understand...a gentle touch of reins on the neck gets results...jerk the bit and you will likely either irritate the animal [estate]...or scare them because both know when you don't know what you're doing. We agreed to not try to do much of anything until a couple months down the virtual road. *** One day later *** Barbara is on vacation from college so she's returned... Desires parcels almost bare...{no idea if shes just rebuilding}... People are asking about a large parcel out West {thanks to Nighthawk}... And........ I saw flags, a sign out East, and a rowboat had moved! Andor has returned... Andy...Welcome Home. While you were gone from Benares you were in the hearts of many. You see...I'm trying to learn one of lifes great lessons.........that's that we each must find our own way. The burdens we carry are our choice...sometimes I'm able to listen to how another survives their load and then ease my own path. Andy and I will chat...likely environment set to sunrise for me. I will return a piece of property I've held for safekeeping...and I'll be glad I didn't jerk the reins. And so it goes My love always, brinda Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment