Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Things that make me go.......Hmmmmmm

******************************Where we come from****************************

****************************************************************************

There was a comedian some years ago in the USA that had a line that went like this: "You know, it's one of those things that make you go ..hmmm". I've had a lot of those moments this past year certainly. Think about this if you will, how often have you seen a Linden in world this past year? Now don't count those Lindens that come in world for office hours. And don't count those Lindens that have showed up in world to either welcome Prince Phillip or wish him goodbye {again}. I mean Lindens that actually show up in world on their own time? I know of one... now surely there must be others.... if you've seen them, comment...please.

The Linden I speak of that does come in world was one that I had met last year at the brief memorial to the one hundred that were fired. We had a brief chat recently and I commented on how great it felt to see her online, and we agreed that perhaps things would be different if more Lindens would come in world and mingle. Now I won't give up her name... will say she isn't privy to executive decisions, but she full well understands that all the reading, all the videos, all the talk, is no substitute for spending time in world. Time... not a log in and spend 5 minutes... Time. Log in as my friend does.. go explore, go near a so called "welcome area" and cam in from a distance, sit there and listen, watch. Try to go to a sandbox or Linden land and actually build something. Go and try to do all those things us mere mortals do. After all if spewer 2.ought oh is so cool... all of those activities will be easy!

And so it goes

I love you all, brinda

Namaste

नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment