Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Thursday, January 20, 2011

Are We Dancer... or Are We Human?

******************************Where we come from***************************** *************************************************************************** I guess it has been a couple of years since my Secondlife daughter Lala turned me onto the song below. Keep in mind that at age 68 seeing a groups name is, "The Killers" isn't likely to make me run to a site and either buy..or listen. In this case I did... and I'm glad. So often the lyrics to a song just all run together for me, and while I had listened to the words of this song, perhaps it has taken me all this time to hear something different. This time last year I was just about finished with preparations for my pilgrimage to India's four holiest Buddhist sites. That trip was a life changing experience for me and the way I think. So today when I listened to this song I heard something very different. "Are we dancer... or are we human?" Depending on ones view of life... most of us likely want to say we are human. As a Buddhist, this current body is merely a dancer through another incarnation... for me. BTW... in the grand scheme of things, being human is doing really well too. =^..^= And so it goes My love to you all, brinda Namaste नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment