Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Friday, January 14, 2011

Angels... Blackbirds... & Tears...

******************************Where we come from**************************** ***************************************************************************** Sometimes I make great plans for a post subject...... and then something I read and/or see makes me feel so small. Please take a look at Wagner James Au's New World Notes link. Btw, I think I know the opening scenes are Essex California... I first saw Essex as a child in 1948. http://nwn.blogs.com/nwn/2011/01/sarah-mclachlan-second-life.html *************************************************************************** **************************************************************************** This is specially for a dear friend... She knows who she is. For what it's worth And so it goes I love you all, brinda Namaste नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment