Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Memories of a time long ago...

*****************************Where we come from*************************** ****************************************************************************

Every now and then I've looked for this video ... and thought about a life I lived so many years ago. I wonder why I so much miss those days... you see, I was never going to see thirty... and then there was forty and now seventy isn't far away. I look at those of you that see me as old and helpless and very "unwith it"... and I smile inside at a secret you would never believe. That was another time and another world just as sure as my Secondlife world is.

Those of you who are very young.... don't automatically think the old "don't know"....some of us do know. And so it goes Today I can love me as well as you, brinda Namaste नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment