Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our Place...

******************************Where we come from**************************** **************************************************************************

Our Place....Benares is of course my financial responsibility, but it would be an unsustainable burden without my residents... not only financially unsustainable but emotionally as well.

Occasionally, over the years, I have come across and island with just one residence... beautiful estates perfectly landscaped, but empty...soul less. I admit to having toyed with the idea of buying another homestead and setting my place at the far edge across a few hundred meters of open water but in the end the thought of such a lonely life here is just abhorent to me. Benares is my Secondlife home and its people are my family.

Very recently Raven rezzed a new skybox above the North shore... since it was a couple of meters wider than her land I went and asked her neighbor Kattie if I could redraw parcel lines so everyone would get all their prims. As always, the Benares residents prove to me what a wonderful family we all have here... all it took was a few minutes of my time and our dream goes on. I asked raven if I could take a couple of images of her place {see below}...it's a very classy place for sure. More about our place in coming days....

And so it goes

I love you all, brinda

Namaste

नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment