Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Friday, March 5, 2010

Treasure Found

Every now and then one finds a precious jewel in life... Those moments are rare... that's why we call them jewels... I believe those moments occur more often in Secondlife... Here where our imagination can escape to another reality, A reality unbound by rational thought. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Pictures. No titles needed.

First the ethical stuff...the above images are by Andor Diechter and are used with his express permission. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Andor sent me the link below to his picture site and I asked him if I could share these pictures with all of you. http://picasaweb.google.com/AndorDiechter

I don't know if any of you have taken the time to visit Andors place... it's always been a great adventure. Benares isn't the first place Andy has lived in Secondlife, but I'm proud to say that he's been here a long time now. If you have the time... go and wander through the reeds to the NorthWest corner..enjoy. http://SLurl.com/secondlife/Benares%20East/182/23/22/?title=Bliss Andor, thank you. *** For those using Emerald there are a host of easy picture settings... all of these effects were available in SL viewers, but they were not easily accessed or saved. And of course the settings won't cover up a poorly set up shot. *** Another resident is moving in in the next day or so... we still have a few parcels left. *** Sophie's back! Nothing bad... connectivity issues... we always miss our residents. *** Met a new girl today... Some times I wonder why there are people that seem to find it difficult to just tell the truth. I can see how fast they pick stuff up, I see the language, the animations. Finally the story comes out...been banned before for bad behavior. I hope I don't have to hit the GTFO button..{there is such a button =^..^=}. And so it goes, brinda Namaste नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment