Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dreaming Under The Water...

Porter came to me a few days ago with an idea for an underwater garden/scuba area. Take a look at the pictures below, I think we did well...what you see is a collaborative effort between Porter, our friend Loegan Magic, and myself.

While most of the underwater garden area with places to sit, fish to enjoy, and a sunken ship to explore is close to the swimming dock here... http://slurl.com/secondlife/Benares%20East/142/2/21/?title=Scuba%20Dock

*************

I did deepen the entire sim enough that one can swim over and watch the mother Orca and baby, don't let them land on you...Look for the dolphin near Sophie and Felicitys! ************************* This parcel has a wonderful view of the above underwater garden...jump off the end of that dock and you will be just at the edge. 2880 meters 656 prims 7000L$ month tier land owner rights. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Benares%20East/189/25/21/?title=Bliss

*********

Nothing serious today...tomorrow there is something I'd like to chat about, I don't know if it qualifies as serious...today all my perceived problems are what one of my friends calls "quality problems". (You understand how hard it is to find a really good Lincoln Continental mechanic!) =^..^=

And so it goes

My love to you all, brinda

Namaste

नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment