Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Thursday, August 26, 2010

Friends...Some You lose...Some You Always Have

There is always a special place in my heart for those I meet when they're new.
No matter their real life age...it's much like watching children grow up, such a joy.
My dear friend Mucaro has made a major change in her real life and that change has impacted where she calls home here in Secondlife.
Caro was a resident here for over a year...she started in Twinkles rental 1024...moved a bit east to a larger parcel...onto a private islet, and finally to a parcel I've always seen as special...Bliss. The parcel was named Bliss by Andor some time ago and I always thought it was a perfect name.
Today Bliss will be again set for sale....as with all my land, the sale will be for zero L$...tier only.
Perhaps tomorrow or so I may re-image this beautiful parcel using daylight...Today it kinda fits my mood. {It's beautiful at midnight too}
******
Good news........and some that's rather sad.
The good news first........
I got an off line IM this morning that my Bubbles has returned home from summer vacation...some of Bubble family lives in the UK and she spends a part of her short summer there. The not so good news.........
Again, those people I meet when they're new have that special place in my heart.
I see a close friend that I met well over a year and a half ago has removed me from her friends list. I'm not surprised...she often removes those that have no contact with her after a bit. I do as well, I will add a nooblet so as to keep track of them early on...and after a bit, once they find their way in Secondlife, if we find nothing in common I remove them as well.
Today I guess my relationship with my old friend is over...rather sad. And so it goes
I love you all, brinda
Namaste
नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment