Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Wrote the same, in different words...

*******************************Where we come from*****************************
****************************************************************************
Humans receive some very large amount of information visually, some estimates are 90%. But what we see is always colored by our perceptions and prejudices.
Words have power.
My thanks to Scotsman Fenn MacMoragh... {@ Fenn_ MacMoragh on Twitter} self described, "Crafter of fine prims with a Celtic flair. Aficionado of Whiskey, cigars and Albannach, wearer of kilts." for the below link. I went to tears when I first saw it, and I continue to think about this video.

          
And so it goes,
My love to you all, brinda
Namaste
नमस्ते






No comments:

Post a Comment