Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Sunday, July 25, 2010

Finally At Rest...

******************** The roses we brought in our hearts *******************

Fifteen residents and friends came to pay their respects and to show their love.

It makes me believe that what we have here is something very special.

Thank you all.

*********************************************************************

Twinkles dad is now at rest..... There are really only two very important times in any life...birth and death. We celebrate birth in most present day cultures and decry death. We don't remember our birth just as we don't remember our last death. That doesn't mean they didn't happen. Speaking for Twinkle, I want to thank all of you that laid a rose at the Benares telehub in memorial to her father. I realize many of you have never met Twin...and may never meet her, that doesn't change what you have done for her and actually all of us. I see your participation at this impromtu memorial as a sign of the community spirit I have wanted for Benares from the day I started this journey. Thank you again And so it goes As always my love to you Twinkle

And my love to you all, brinda Namaste नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment