Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Friday, July 23, 2010

In Memoriam

In Memoriam. Twinkle Villotas father passed away yesterday in Dhaka Bangladesh. I have spoken before of how the estate I own would not exist if it weren't for Twin. Many in Secondlife have told me that if it weren't for me, they wouldn't have stayed. I don't know, certainly my ego loves that. I can tell you that it was only by the greatest fortune that I was introduced to Twin a few days after I came to Secondlife and I do know that the reason I'm still here is because of her. I feel the loss as if it were a member of my blood family. A measure of the kind of person Twinkle is comes from a line from the brief Email I received yesterday.
Twinkle Villota xxxxxxxxxxxxx > hun, > my dad is no more. please pray for his soul. I just wish I could have done > more for him. > take care > *kisses*
I will do that.
"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each others life.
Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof."
*********From the book "Illusions" by Richard Bach copyright 1977****
*****
And so it goes
While my heart is so very heavy I will try to love you all, brinda
Namaste
नमस्ते

2 comments:

  1. I too was saddened to hear at the news of Twinkles loss.
    Although I didn’t know her dad, one can be sure he was a quality person. He must have been because his dauther, Twinkle, certainly is.
    Twinkle, my love, respect and my prayers are with you and your family during this very difficult time of your life.

    Your friend ,
    Ling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon, and a horizon is nothing more than the limit of our sight. - Rossiter W. Raymond


    From one who has been there to one who is there now. Twinkle, my thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete