Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Saturday, July 10, 2010

Beauty... Whimsy... & Just Fun!

Benares... Some of what we are in pictures. I started taking images and realized that there was just so much here. I have left out much more than these images can say. In almost {see declaration below :-)} no order... I hope you enjoy.

With the exception of the hammock image these were all taken from the main island.

There just came a point where this post became long enough... perhaps more at another time.

And in the interest of truth. I did set the image below last on purpose. =^..^=

My gratitude to all those whos creative skills I've captured.

And so it goes

My love to you all, brinda

Namaste

नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment