Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Saturday, December 19, 2009

There Was a Boat


I'm never quite sure why some things seem to just grab my heart and hold it so tightly I almost can't breath.
Watching this makes me glad I'm as old as I am.
Please take the time to sit quietly and watch this machinama.  I hope it speaks to you as it does for me.

That post references... *The third place* {Wikipedia} ...The first place is our home, Second is our work place, and for me..Secondlife and Benares is my *Third place*.
I know it is for some of you. We have residents that exist in a sad place in real life...deaths in their familys at an early point in their lives. Others have lost homes they've worked for for so long.   And so many other stories that you don't share with me.
I try to keep in mind that I need to be kind because everyone is carrying a load that perhaps I couldn't handle.
And so it goes
Know that I love you all, brinda
Namaste

1 comment: