Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Sunday, December 6, 2009

Feeling...Something...Anything

Sometimes...
Joy...
Free...
Peace...
Innocence...
I want to know why the world is...why I live here...where I'm going next.
The thing is, if I learn those things...I will automatically start getting miracles...or what could be perceived as miracles. If I learn what the magician knows, it's not magic anymore.
You see...I believe we already know the answers to all questions...We've forgotten that we know. Maybe it's boring to live eternally and to not see the miracles inherent in these pictures.
Sometimes in those quiet dark moments at three am... Do I really want to know?
May each of you find your answers
And so it goes
Much love always, brinda
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment