Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Honesty, Grace, & Creativity Transcend Location...

**************************Where we come from**************************
*************************************************************************
              A resident and a friend that would be a credit to any place she lived,
                                                       Marianela Beaumont.
If you look at her Secondlife in-world profile you see some one that is rapidly closing in on four years here,  and I've had the pleasure of knowing her for just about a year.
Yes, Secondlife has been around since 2003 and there are a very few of those from then still around... but not many. Today those of us termed *midbies* are the old ones commonly seen on the grid.
To remain this long means Marianela is one of us that has found a passion... something that has kept her here.
Now normally I'm an avid profile reader... our profiles say a ton about us... even the blank ones. But for what ever reason I didn't dig too deeply into her profile  or it's *picks* for some months.
It turns out she creates some of the most fantastic dresses in Secondlife... actually, they aren't "dresses", they're gowns.
 I was chatting with my friend Lita one day about getting a rather formal gown to attend some quasi political function in-world and Lita gave me the landmark to Marianelas shop where I found the perfect gown.
The very next day I get a note and another copy of the gown from Marianela. She was concerned that there was some manner of glitch with the one I had purchased and she wanted to be certain I was happy.
Btw... I just deleted the copy she sent, I could see nothing wrong with the one I had bought. Service and attention to detail is why she's successful. I believe that the basics of honesty, grace, and creativity transcend ones location and that if you are kind and honest here... you are kind and honest in that life where we sleep as well.
For what it's worth, Marianelas Art In Fashion... Marianela is fluent in English, Spanish, as well as Italian.
 http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hidden%20Treasures%20/100/8/21/

And so it goes
I love you all, brinda
Namaste
नमस्ते






No comments:

Post a Comment