Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Monday, April 11, 2011

Give Me a Reason to Stay Here..... please.

*******************************Where we come from*************************
****************************************************************************
I so often say that I needn't know how I know things... but when I know them.
Some call that exercise, "Following ones hunches".
While I was out around today in that world where I sleep, I kept hearing the same song.
It is a plaintive sound by Tracy Chapman, "Give Me One Reason".
Then I came home, logged on and started reading a few of the more popular blogs... I saw that the on-going concurrency slide for Secondlife continues.
Suddenly Tracy's song made sense.
I know tomorrow I will feel differently... but this evening I think I will just take a nostalgic tour to as many of the old Secondlife places as I can find. This is one of those days when my fear that The Benevolent Monarchy will screw this up seems a little overwhelming.
        
And so it goes
I love you all, brinda
Namaste
नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment