Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Monday, February 21, 2011

It was a good day to stay in-world...

*****************************Where we come from****************************** **************************************************************************** Seemed rather hard for me to get outside today.. It's rained really hard [for Southern California] the previous couple of days and lately I've just not wanted to go anywhere. At this mornings log on I saw my wonderful Secondlife daughter Lala... Well, at least I saw her log on via I-phone and a light client. I love that kid, I really do, and I tell her so. These past few months she's not logged on often, it's her last year of university. It's been nearly four years we've been doing this world together, she was my very first friend. One of my residents moved on today... it was expected. Trinity has been around since 2006 and a friend has offered her a great place for free, I can't compete with that.=^..^= I did send her a snapshot of the sign on the tori gate above the access to our south beach, it says simply, "Each of us has left a part of ourselves on this island". I wish her well and she knows she will always be welcome. Late this evening I went up to my friend kains sandbox to see about what she had made lately as well as to ask her if she could create sculpty blades for my other long time friend Lings lighthouse tower. All in all I managed to do absolutely nothing all day. It was just one of those days. And so it goes My love to you all, brinda Namaste नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment