Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"I know how this will end"...Heh Heh

*****************************Where we come from****************************** **************************************************************************** OK... a couple things in this short post. First, Bernards back! Bernard is my resident Frenchman. Another total gentleman that has stayed at Benares twice before. A real life photographer... when those commitments take all his time, he leaves us, and when time allows he returns. Welcome back Bernard! Next I have a report on a meet and greet session by Rod Humble, the new CEO of Linden Lab. The story was covered by Pixeleen Mistral of The Alphaville Herald and for me the part of the story that just sent me gasping for laughter was the comment I found down aways. {see below} *********************************************** @ Oh noes “I stopped reading when I saw his avatar. Man in robes and long brown hair + Claims to have the answer to everything = ? I know how this will end.” *********************************************** I'm sorry... I just gave up trying to read more, I was laughing too hard. I'll do better tomorrow And so it goes I love you all, brinda Namaste नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment