Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Friday, February 18, 2011

Complaints?...Not really.

******************************Where we come from***************************** **************************************************************************** It's quite common for me as well as a lot of the other members of our virtual world to complain. Often our complaints are justified and few subjects get more blog traffic for me than when I get on my lil hobby horse and start complaining about the latest screw up conceived by The Benevolent Monarchy's actions... or lack there of. Lately I've found ways to complain about how busy I seem be with the day to day running of Benares, and yet deep down inside... I love it. Last evening as I logged off and sat looking at a blank screen, I realised just how fortunate I am today. I have dear friends here from my earliest days... I have so many that care for both me, as well as this place on the grid we call home. Financially these last couple of months we have come as close as we ever have to breaking even on tier. I have to tell you... I could have bought a nice used car with what this venture cost just that first year. Sure, script times are higher than I want. Kattie's struggle to work, keep a family going, buy a house... all of that keeping her a little too busy to log in is a bummer. Lalas drift away bothers me. But what about when I sit on the west shore fishing for scripted fish and chatting with someone that I know cares about me? What about the friend that set up that fishing venue? What about the friend that calls me just to say hello? This evening as I logged off leaving friends standing in the yard of my virtual yard......I never dreamed all this would be my wonderful virtual life nearly four years ago. And so it goes My love to you all, brinda Namaste नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment