Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Monday, April 26, 2010

Thoughts and Questions

Just a couple of random thoughts, a couple of links, and a belated welcome home to Ling. Reverse order... Ling, I'm so glad to see you return from Japan, the pictures were fantastic. I want to talk to you about how you would feel about you or I posting them on Flickr so all can share. Ling sent me this YouTube link as well.... I saw this a couple weeks or so ago and promptly forgot it, believe me it's worth 7 minutes out of your life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfq_A8nXMsQ *** Something that's dear to my heart...is there a *culture* in Secondlife? Here's a link to Lalo Tellings recent post complete with links to other information. Please feel free to comment on this subject...this topic may very well be, "The Canary In The Coal Mine", for Secondlife. http://lalotelling.blogspot.com/2010/04/hey-rube.html *** I do have some personal subjects I'm going to want to share with all of you in these next few days....nothing that important...just a way for me to see in print how I feel and to get some input from the rest of you. *** Last thing today...While I was in India there was a notice from Linden Lab that homestead tier will not change until 2011 at earliest. Of course as I've said, tier here at Benares will remain the same whether the Lab increases us or not. *** Yes, this is short! I do have a few resident pictures to update soon, but today I'm out of time... And so it goes My love to all, brinda Namaste नमस्ते

2 comments:

  1. Brinda,
    I am glad you like the pictures and would like to share it on flicker for anybody interested.
    I do not have an account so if you wish to post them it would be great.

    Glad to be home
    love always,
    Ling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ling...it will take a couple days...but I'll post and let all know!

    ReplyDelete