Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Incredible India

Patna India...The worst air I've ever seen. Kushinugar tomorrow and Nepal day after...I think my picture count now exceeds 150 along with a couple of short movie clips. Yesterday was the day that has changed my life...I sat at the foot of the Bodhi tree where Siddartha Guatama sat 2600 years ago. I have watched the dead carried by their families through the streets of Varanasi, washed in the waters of the Ganges, and placed on the fires at the burning Ghats. I have seen a 6 year old carrying a 20 kilo load on her head without a whimper...doing a woman's work at 6. My life has been forever changed. I am happy. I will blog about much of what I've experienced in coming weeks/months... I can always hope that some of you will take the chance to someday come here to India...Incredible India. And so it goes I love and miss you all, brinda Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the updates!

    Home is waiting for you when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete