Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Friday, August 21, 2009

Why?

Why? "Your World..Your Imagination". Those words really rang thru for me when I first saw them. { a ruff quote from Linden Lab...concerning Secondlife} While my first feeble attempts to be social in SL were laffable...{my fault purely :-) } I was befriended by a member from 2003...someone that took an interest in me....she didn't *want* anything. She invited me places, engaged me in chat, introduced me to other people. She did all this ,*just 'cause*. 'Cause, I see it today, it was the right thing to do. As you can see {and i'm writing this as much to myself as anyone} This is a brand new attempt by me to see if it's possible to write a blog that doesn't flame, troll, disparage (much), or irritate a lot of ppl. In RL I'm one of those desribed as a senior citizen....in SL i've only found a couple of ppl older than I :-)..........it's great defense against those guys that are *In Love*....usually with anything that moves. Where I want to go with this is to post about how to be a constructive part of Secondlife. While some of what I do mite be construed as horn blowing..that's not my goal. I do a few things in SL that I am proud of..yes. And in later posts I'll likely mention some...again, not as advertising, but as a way to demonstrate that a care for all of us isn't a bad thing. I'll make this reasonably short...and list a couple names of ppl that have the qualities I find as helping all of us to find truly *Our World*. With love, brinda Namaste * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * In no special order: Prissielou Flora Ling Hotshot Polyhistor Serpente Bulli Schumann Hunter Benazzi Boyd Doghouse Effulgent Brown Imnotgoing Sideways Look for more in future posts...{too many to post at once}

No comments:

Post a Comment