Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Thursday, August 20, 2009

Following my advice to a friend about those that would mistake both silence and kindness as weakness and tacit agreement...I guess its time for me to speak up as well. It saddens me to see ppl catch all bloody hell just cause they are......... re: http:// Imnotgoingsideways.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-3-bans.html It just baffles me to see those who are Always Right. No ones ever Always right. Certainly not me...recently I posted to a blog about some ones rude behavior. Fortunately the *rude* person sent me the unedited version of the conversation in question. Turns out that someone I respected for the help they provide to the Secondlife community had edited a few salient comments out of the text. Comments that proved that the *rude* person was actually very helpful at first. I had/needed to promptly apologize to the *rude* person. You kno...it didnt hurt at all... Its more important for me to be happy than to be right. Maybe the best response ive learned in recent years is.."Maybe you're right". My friend above will survive all this labeling.... Its all just so unecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment