Life

"Listen with an open mind, but don't try to remember this stuff. There's no quiz at the end." Jack Kornfield







Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Taking a break...

**************************************************************************
It's been two weeks... and I so miss writing this blog.
I had mentioned previously that I wasn't feeling that well.... =^..^=   & it didn't get any better!
I will try to post here next week... just can't do it now.

Benares will continue... Benares is more than coordinates on a Linden grid... it's more than me.
And so it goes
I love you all, brinda
Namaste
नमस्ते

3 comments:

  1. We love you too!!! And, by the way, beautiful photo =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quick word about the image....
    A friend was doing a Secondlife Magazine article about me and commssioned Jami Mills to do the shoot. I cammed in and took a screen shot, so what you see is Jami's pose and background.
    Jami's work is stunning.

    ReplyDelete